Advisor: Jamahl Jackson (Assistant Athletic Director)
Officers: Ian Chamenko, Chris Baglivi, Jen Chalk, Micaela Fraccalossi
|Sport(s) Represented||Year in School|
|Chris Baglivi||Men's Lacrosse||'17|
|Andrew Blood||Men's Lacrosse
|Bethany Bonilla||Women's Lacrosse||'19|
|Shannon Brady||Dance Team||'17|
|Max Butterbrodt||Men's Basketball||'18|
|David Byrne||Men's Golf||'19|
|Maggie Carey||Women's Soccer||'17|
|Patrick Carty||Men's Cross Country/Track||'20|
|Jenifer Chalk||Women's Basketball||'17|
|Ian Chamenko||Men's Cross Country/Track
|Carly Church||Women's Volleyball||'19|
|Travis Cole||Men's Soccer||'19|
|Lindsay Curry||Women's Lacrosse||'19|
|Christopher Cutrali||Men's Soccer||'18|
|Micaela Fraccalossi||Women's Track & Field||'17|
|Zach Foley||Men's Soccer||'17|
|Allie Gorrill||Women's Cross Country||'20|
|Mackenzie Katz||Women's Lacrosse||'18|
|Casey Sheehan||Women's Volleyball/Softball||'19|
|Anthony Tzortzis||Men's Soccer||'20|
|Nicole Varca||Women's Cross Country/Track||'18|
Emmanuel College SAAC is dedicated to the Athletic and Academic advancement of student athletes, to strive to contribute, and enhance the overall quality of the educational experience by:
- Encouraging unity, common purpose and camaraderie between teams and all athletes in the Athletic program.
- Encouraging involvement of student athletes in campus and community life.
- Acting as both a resource for student athletes and as a liaison to voice the concerns of student athletes to the athletic administration and vice versa.
- Providing opportunities for development of character, citizenship, and leadership.
- Increasing overall awareness of athletic matches and other events on campus.
- Leading by learning from our successes and mistakes while continuing to grow.
- Encouraging proper behavior at all home events/matches/games for athletes, staff, and spectators. Regardless of win or loss, upholding all NCAA sportsmanship guidelines, having our home be the most competitive, safe and fun environment to compete.