- to Emmanuel College by team bus (excludes Storrow Drive)
- to Emmanuel College by car or MBTA transit
- to Franklin Park for home cross country meets
Jean Yawkey Center
Open 6am-11pm to those with an Emmanuel College ID card.
Summer hours starting May 16: 6am-6pm, Mon-Fri.
(Note: St. Joe fitness center open 6am-11pm daily.)
The state-of-the-art Jean Yawkey Center was built at Emmanuel College to enhance the campus life experience of all Emmanuel students and to modernize Emmanuel's athletic and recreational facilities. The new gymnasium housed in the Center includes one NCAA regulation court or two full-size practice courts, and also serves as the largest meeting room on the campus for gatherings of the entire college community, with bleacher seating for 1200-1400 and capacity seating totaling 2500. A parking lot accommodating over 100 spaces exists under the gymnasium.
Fitness Center (in the Jean Yawkey Center)
The fitness center is open daily from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm. The fully air-conditioned center is equipped with cardiovascular machines (including treadmills, elliptical machines and stairmasters), as well as circuit training machines and free weights.
Athletic Training Room (in the Jean Yawkey Center)
The athletic training room contains training facilities and a hydrotheraphy area for athletes.
Booster Room (in the Jean Yawkey Center)
Overlooking the gymnasium, the Booster Room is suitable for small gatherings during athletic events.
Fitness Center (in St. Joseph Hall)
Located on the ground level of St. Joe's Hall this newly updated fitness center is equipped with cardiovascular machines (including treadmills, and elliptical machines), as well as free weights.
Roberto Clemente Field - The Emmanuel men's soccer, women's soccer, men's lacrosse, women's lacrosse, and softball teams compete on the turf at Roberto Clemente Field, a city-owned field located in the Back Bay Fens just across the street from campus. (behind the Museum of Fine Arts).
Please park on the Emmanuel College campus for Emmanuel athletic events on Roberto Clemente Field.
To protect the synthetic turf at Roberto Clemente Field, please obey the following rules:
- No dogs or other pets. No metal cleats or long spike track shoes.
- No sharp objects such as corner flags, tent stakes, sign posts, chairs, or tables.
- Corner flags specifically designed for use on synthetic turf are allowed.
- No golfing or javelin throwing on the fields.
- No sports drinks or beverages other than water.
- No sunflower seeds, nuts or food of any kind.
- No chewing gum or tobacco products of any kind.
- No bikes or vehicles. Clean up after games and practices, dispose of trash properly.
Reggie Lewis Track & Field Center - The Emmanuel indoor and outdoor track & field teams practice at the nationally renowned Reggie Lewis Track & Field Center, which is less than one mile from the Emmanuel campus. The track & field teams also practice on the track surrounding Roberto Clemente Field on Park Drive.