Home of The Saints
0 Jonathan Ferrarini
|Birth Date:||September 17|
AS A JUNIOR...
- Played in and started 17 games on the year in goal for the Saints.
- Served as a team Co-Captain during the 2018 campaign.
- Posted a career-low 1.53 goals against average over 1,530 minutes of action.
- Registered three saves in a 4-0 shutout victory over Rivier University on September 21.
- Named to the GNAC Weekly Honor Roll for the reporting week of September 24.
- Made a season-high 10 saves on September 29 vs. Roger Williams University.
- Tabbed the GNAC Goalkeeper of the Week on October 1.
AS A SOPHOMORE...
- Posted one of the best seasons in program history in net for the Saints, playing in and starting all 19 contests while setting several single-season records in goal.
- Posted the single-season record for saves with 140 stops, ranking first in the GNAC and eighth among NCAA D-III keepers and averaged 7.37 saves per game to rank first in the GNAC and 22nd in the country.
- Registered 1,745 minutes in goal, a new EC standard which also ranked 47th in the nation among D-III goalies.
- Finished the year with a 1.60 goals against average and an .819 save percentage.
- Recorded four shutouts on the year, one shy of the single-season record, including a 16-save effort (career-high) in a 0-0 tie against Norwich University on September 22nd.
- Was named the GNAC Goalkeeper of the Week in back-to-back weeks on September 25th and October 2nd and also tabbed to the GNAC Weekly Honor Roll on October 9th and October 23rd.
- Named the 2017 Emmanuel Men's Soccer team M.V.P. by Head Coach Dan Roberts.
AS A FRESHMAN...
- Ferrarini started started 19 of 19 games in goal for the Saints, which ranks first all-time in both games played and started for a single season. Ferrarini also ranks first all-time in minutes played in a single season with 1679 minutes played.
- The goalkeeper recorded eight wins and two ties in his freshman year, yet another single season all-time high in Saints history.
- Ferrarini recorded a staggering 104 saves in 2016, ranking fourth all-time in saves in a single season.
- Ferrarini tallied four shutouts in his rookie season, the first of which coming against Newbury College on September 17th. The keeper ranks second all-time in shout outs in a single season
- Against GNAC opponent Johnson and Wales on October 19th, Ferrarini recorded a career high 12 saves in a late 1-0 loss.
- Ferrarini was a four-year varsity player and three-year starter at Hanover High School (Hanover, Mass.)
- Was a two-year team captain and two-time Patriot League All-Star
- Also played two years of basketball and was the team captain as a senior
- Major: Undecided
- Career Aspirations: Own a business
- Favorite Movie: Stepbrothers
- Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby
- Favorite Pre-game Meal: Lasagna
- Favorite Late Night Snack: Pizza
- Favorite Spot on the EC Campus: Jean Yawkey Center
- Most Exciting Athletic Experience: Beating Holliston in penalty kicks during senior year
- Most Respected Professional Athlete: David Ortiz
|Oct 10||Lasell College||L, 1-0|
|Oct 13||Norwich University||T, 1-1|
|Oct 17||at Johnson & Wales University||L, 3-0|
|Oct 20||at University of Saint Joseph (CT)||L, 2-1|
|Oct 23||Pine Manor College||L, 4-3|
|Oct 26||at St. Joseph's College (ME)||L, 1-0|
|Sep 1||Emerson College||W, 2-1||1||90:00||1||1.00||4||.800|
|Sep 5||Newbury College||L, 2-0||1||90:00||2||2.00||6||.750|
|Sep 7||at Bridgewater St.||L, 2-1||1||90:00||2||2.00||8||.800|
|Sep 11||Regis College||L, 1-0||1||90:00||1||1.00||1||.500|
|Sep 13||Colby-Sawyer College||W, 3-2||1||90:00||2||2.00||5||.714|
|Sep 15||at Albertus Magnus College||T, 1-1||1||110:00||1||0.82||6||.857|
|Sep 17||Wentworth Institute of Technology||L, 1-0||1||90:00||1||1.00||7||.875|
|Sep 21||Rivier University||W, 4-0||1||90:00||0||0.00||3||1.000|
|Sep 26||Anna Maria College||W, 4-1||1||86:46||1||1.04||3||.750|
|Sep 29||at Roger Williams University||L, 2-1||1||90:00||2||2.00||10||.833|
|Oct 2||at St. Joseph's College (ME)||L, 1-0||1||90:00||1||1.00||7||.875|
|Oct 6||at Suffolk University||W, 6-3||1||90:00||3||3.00||3||.500|
|Oct 10||Lasell College||L, 1-0||1||90:00||1||1.00||0||.000|
|Oct 13||Norwich University||T, 1-1||1||110:00||1||0.82||4||.800|
|Oct 17||at Johnson & Wales University||L, 3-0||1||90:00||3||3.00||4||.571|
|Oct 20||at University of Saint Joseph (CT)||L, 2-1||1||107:17||2||1.68||1||.333|
|Oct 23||Pine Manor College||L, 4-3||1||36:11||2||4.97||0||.000|
|Oct 26||at St. Joseph's College (ME)||L, 1-0||-||-||-||-||-||-|